To avoid delay when requesting room hire.
We need to know:
- Are you a member, if so what is your club membership number? (You don’t necessarily have to be a member but you will need to be sponsored by a member)
- What Type of Event is it? (Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary etc)
- What room are you enquiring about The Rowood or Greenaleigh? (To see information about each room go to the room hire tab)
- It is important for you to read the restrictions (Please download files/LR220RoomHireRestrictionsvs2.doc)
- What is your preferred date? (Check out event calendars for each room, not all events are on there but it will give you an idea of dates available)
- How many guests?
- Food Requirements: Open Kitchen, Buffet, Silver Service? (Compulsory with Rowood Room Hire)
- What times start and finish?
- The costs do depend on some of the answers above?
- We do not just email room hire forms out; an appointment will be made with the secretary at an agreed time. (Please do not turn up at the club without a confirmed appointment).
- Room Hire is not confirmed until after a site meeting and a 50% deposit is received